RockBoard Flat XLR Cable, 600 cm / 236 7/32"
Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, the RockBoard Flat XLR Cables combine super flat XLR plugs and a space-saving rectangular cable profile. Of course the Flat XLR Cables can also be used on stage, as microphone cable, XLR patch cable or in any possible setup where a standard XLR cables is required. The special designed super flat XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards and can be used on compact mixers, patchbays or anything else to save space and to keep the setup tidy and neat looking.
- flat XLR cable with rectangular profile and super compact XLR plugs
- XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards
- gold-plated XLR connectors
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable preakage and jams
- 2 flexible copper conductors 20 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding 64 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- plug dimensions (L x W x H): male: 40 x 24 x 18 mm / 1 9/16" x 15/16" x 11/16", female: 43 x 24 x 18 mm / 1 11/16" x 15/16" x 11/16"
- length: 600 cm / 236 7/32"