X-brace/classical hybrid bracing
PRS's proprietary X-brace/classical hybrid bracing method blends the techniques of some of the most legendary acoustic guitar luthiers in history. This bracing pairs a resonant top with a stiff and reflective back and sides, offering a powerful tone that doesn't mask the intricacies of your playing style. The SE T55E also has a genuine bone nut and saddle for added tonal support and resonance, along with a gorgeous ebony bridge.
Fine tonewoods meet signature PRS appointments
The PRS Tonare SE T55E features a Tonare body with a solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides. The neck of this Tonare T55E follows Paul Reed Smith's wide neck shape and is carved from choice mahogany. A bound ebony fingerboard gives the neck a smooth feel and rich tones. And the signature bird inlays denote the Tonare as a member of the PRS family. The Tonare SE T55E manages to strike the perfect balance between modern, eye-catching adornments and a traditional acoustic appearance.
Fishman pickup system provides excellent sound onstage
The Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system continues to win over players across genres for its pristine translation of acoustic tone. The GT1 naturally senses vibration under the saddle, giving you a clear and strong voice with good feedback rejection. In addition, soundhole controls for tone and volume let you dial in your sound to taste. And the controls' low-profile design does away with unsightly electronics dominating the look of your guitar.
PRS Tonare SE T55E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Acoustic-electric with solid spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Maple back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system provides stellar amplified tone
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is playable and responsive
- Grand concert body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Eye-catching abalone purfling and rosette
- Genuine bone nut and saddle add enhanced tone support