CCFL3EC-BMS – Bunya Top with Maple Silkwood Back and Sides.
Cole Clark combines classical construction with innovative design and manufacturing techniques to produce a lighter, stronger, unique guitar with the world’s most natural sounding pickup.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″