Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA HT has a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and a bolt-on maple speed neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32Q DKA HT also features a three-way pickup blade switch, Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge and die-cast tuners.
Sporting classic Jackson style, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA HT is decked out in all-new Transparent Black Burst, Transparent Green Burst and Transparent Purple Burst finishes with pointy black headstocks and all-black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Transparent Black Burst, Transparent Green Burst and Transparent Purple Burst with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware